gh2 Consignment Contract - 2022
Thank you for choosing to consign with gh2! Below is a list of standards that we adhere to when accepting and selling your consignment merchandise. Please read over carefully and fill out your information at the bottom.
We accept modern clothing from progressive designers to designer brands in a wide range of styles and sizes so we have something for everyone! Buying is not a perfect science, but we will focus on what we think will appeal to our customers and sell successfully in our store.
- Buying is by appointment only, Wednesday through Friday, during business hours.
- All items must arrive clean, ready for sale, and appropriate for the current season.
- Merchandise must be in excellent condition and must have the original designer label attached.
- gh2 is not responsible for loss or damage incurred while items are in store.
- All items will be priced at our discretion and are subject to change at any time.
- After 30 days in store, gh2 has the option to mark your item(s) down 30% if they see fit.
- After 90 days in store, gh2 has the option to mark your item(s) down 50% if they see fit.
- Each season we have a 90% off sale. If your item(s) surpass 90 days in our possession we will carefully review them to determine if they will or will not be included in the sale.
- Items are also subject to periodic sales and promotions.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your inventory timeline; we are unable to notify you of any markdowns or donations.
- You will receive 50% of the selling price from items sold if you choose to receive payment in the form of a check.
- You will receive 60% of the selling price from items sold if you choose to receive payment in the form of store credit at either gh2 or Grethen House (choose one or the other.)
- Consignees will receive payment for what sold during the previous month along with a check OR an invoice of store credit issued approximately in the middle of each consecutive month; i.e. payment for items sold in October will be issued in November.
- Upon receiving payment, you may request a detailed inventory of what was sold.
gh2 proudly donates unsold items on our customer's behalf. Some items will have extended selling periods due to seasonal appropriateness or other variables, but no item will have a selling period shorter than 90 days. We are committed to giving your items an opportunity to sell at both full and sale prices before donating them. You are responsible for keeping track of your inventory timeline; we are unable to notify you of any markdowns or donations. Any items left in our care longer than 180 days that do not sell are subject to donation. Note: You are responsible for keeping track of how long your items have been here.
*We do the bulk of our communication via email. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts!
We truly appreciate doing business with you and look forward to having your consignment items in our store!